Do you have old cassettes laying around with music on them that you wish you could listen too? Cassette players aren't widely sold in stores anymore so finding a way to listen to this audio might be a problem...until now!
We have the USB Cassette to MP3 Converter on our shelves and ready for you to buy at an affordable cost.
This portable device is compact and very easy to use, even in the car while you drive
The USB Cassette to MP3 Converter runs on battery or USB power when connecting to your computer for flexible operation. This powerful yet easy-to-use program guides you through transfer your music and can integrate with your iTunes Music Library.
In addition to transfer your tapes, USB Cassette Player has an audio output that enables you to listen on your stereo, headphones, or other speaker systems. Awesome!
Right now, the USB Cassette to MP3 Converter is on SALE!
Get yours HERE while supplies last.
- Convert your old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 to Playback on iPod/MP3 player or burn to CD
- Portable design enables you to play and transfer anywhere
- Plug and Play USB device, no drivers required
- Flexible battery or USB-powered operation
- Comes with Tape Converter software to guide you through transfer
- Audio output enables you to listen on your stereo, Headphones, or other speaker system
- One available USB2.0 port, Pentium4 CPU or above.
- 512MB RAM or above, 1GB free HDD space
- CD-ROM for installation
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Seven,8,10
- 1 x USB Cassette to MP3 Converter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x User Guide
- 1 x Earphone